Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween hype: Dig you it?

Halloween for some of us, means the beginning of the two and a half month holiday sugar binge!

For me, my discipline stopped dead about two weeks before Halloween, when I will find I buy a bag "to be prepared candy." It must be "cool" sweets... are some of which I like best. I do the same thing every year. It is a pattern that I have made. And I can guarantee it will not be, there is Halloween night!It is in my belly instead. should test for the kids, you know!

So on Halloween I go out and buy extra stash.And the remains of? where do you think you land? Note: you can not waste.

The saddest part of this sugar binge: it keeps directly thereon.. goes right by Xmas.And I'm so embarrassed that I it control while my husband never says a Word... I can kann.Und imagine, what he thinks as he observed the impact of it on me: the mood swings, weight gain, the run down feeling and worst of all the constant need for more! My energy seems to go right out the door.This cycle lasts until shortly after new years' Eve, when I put my promise to rise the bonbons.

I know that I am not alone.$1.89 Billion dollars spent last year on Halloween Candy.(I just spend $20, I swear!)

During this temporary sugar high you immediately can kill, doing serious damage to our hearts and for adult Diabetes.Als I write this article, I think that I would save my health and money if I just went way for 3 weeks at a health spa! OK OK... not realistic for me either!

So, what can I do, to help others, me and what can I do to help the children so that you do not have to develop the same problem I have with sugar?

I think we should "Think outside the candy wrapper"... and come up with ways to celebrate and fun but not with candy...!

Here are a few freebies that will help you:

1. Go to Oriental Trading and buy some great little toy as bubbles, balls, tops, games, balloons and the list goes on.2. The dollar to save has often some great small Werbegeschenkejede kind of toys.3. Band little packs of apples 4.Pretzels packs 5.Änderung - pennies and nickels 6.A small package that includes a balloon or two and direction on how a simple experiment with the balloon FührenIch got this one... and it went really well.

If you have children at home, is a party with some great snacks have planned a wonderful Plan.Einige spooky games so that the children are active and moving! have practice and give one play, learn how to tell jokes to recite a poem, story, their favorite...

Or a few parents can get together and "divide and conquer" together.You can surf spooky, http://getthegoodness.com for some amazing snack recipes going yummy recipes that creates can use other families also for some special, that can be customized for just about any holiday.

Halloween must be the beginning of the more his can sugar season still fun and exciting without damage.

Remember when not packaged do not exist from the hand.Es werden.Haben thrown most likely... by the parents you a safe and spooky Halloween!

For your health!

Gretchen Jack, CrushSugarCravings.com

Hi, I'm Gretchen Jack creator of "conquer your sugar cravings" at http://ciderbenefit.com/.Ich one have to created even 28 day programme that helps to reduce, eliminate sugar cravings, so you can lose weight, prevention of diseases and life gesünder.Das program has family friendly recipes, menu plans, personal support and motivational materials.

As you learn more about us, get your free report about the benefits of reducing the sugar in your diet when http://crushsugarcravings.com/

Article source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gretchen_Jack

Gretchen Jack - EzineArticles Expert Author

No comments:

Post a Comment