Friday, November 12, 2010

Acai Berry Colon Cleanse: How Acai Berry Colon Cleanse Helped Me Lose 32 Pounds!

I had never heard of acai berry colon cleanse diet but when I included it in my daily routine, I realized how effective it really was. I was obese and aspired to become slim and pretty. Unfortunately, I simply failed to lose weight. Then I used acai berry colon cleanse double diet combination to shed those extra pounds. Here is how I lost 32 pounds in just 30 days:

When Nothing Worked

I was gaining weight at warp speed and losing my self confidence with each passing day. During those days, I tried every possible weight loss supplement in a bid to reduce weight. Unfortunately, none of the supplements worked for me. I believe they were all adulterated and simply sold to dupe people like me. I was disappointed and felt really bad when my peers and family members made fun of my awkwardly shaped figure.

I Opted For Pure Acai

One day I bumped into my closest friend and was surprised to find that the concerned individual had become slim and fit. There was time when she had been obese. I was pleasantly surprised and decided to adopt her weight loss method. This is what prompted me to buy acai berry. I chose a free trial offer which provided a generous serving of 100% pure acai berry.

I Opted For A Natural Colon Cleansing Supplement

After receiving my free trial pack of acai berries, I decided to opt for a colon cleanse supplement. I opted for a free trial pack. It was a tough task to choose from so many offers, so I consulted my best friend and opted for a natural colon cleanser.

How Acai and Colon Cleansers Helped Me Lose Weight?

I was pleasantly surprised when I started losing weight from the first day itself. I consumed acai berry in the morning and took the required serving of the natural colon cleanse supplement at night. After a week, I was shocked to find that my waist size had reduced by 4 inches. I had also lost over 12 pounds in the first 7 days of using acai berry colon cleanse double diet plan. While the acai berries segregated my body fat and burnt excessive fat at warp speed, the colon cleanse supplement flushed out plaque, parasites as well as blocked fecal matter from within my gastrointestinal tract.

Shocking Revelation-I Lost 32 Pounds

After a month, when I took my weight, I was shocked to find that I had indeed lost 32 pounds. It was simply a miracle and it took me days to believe that I had indeed become slim and sexy. Had I never opted for the acai berry colon cleanse double diet plan, I would have regained my slim form.

No comments:

Post a Comment